San Antonio Assistance League is a nonprofit volunteer organization that develops and implements programs to benefit children and adults in the San Antonio area.
"Caring and Committment in Action"
SCHOLARSHIP FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline has been extended to April 15
Assistance League San Antonio serves our community as an all-volunteer, "hands-on" organization of dedicated members. Volunteers cheerfully gave more than 70,000 hours last year to serve and fund our eight philanthropic programs to
- Provide new clothing to children, newborn through 5th grade
- Visit schools to teach safety to children
- Provide needs-based scholarships to college juniors/seniors
- Donate support materials to teachers
- Provide enrichment to assisted living residents
- Give decorated caps to chronically ill children and adults
- Distribute books that teach parenting
We invite you to join us by making a donation or becoming a member.
To become a member call us at 210-732-1200 or email us at VP Membership
Click here to donate online
mail your check to Assistance League of San Antoni
P.O. Box 13130, San Antonio TX 78213-0130
Assistance League 990 2012
Follow us on Facebook
This organization is a Silver-level GuideStar Exchange participant, demonstrating a commitment to transparency. GuideStar is the official site to verify charities and review supporting information.
Click here to view our report.